Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween. oh-8

We went to our church's trunk-or-treat and walked around with our friends that have older kids that can actually get candy. It was fun to see creative costumes: Lego, grapes, operation (the game) old man, train. I saw about a million ferries, and quite a few army dudes. Oh the memories! Here is what we did:
some one gave Lily a kit kat (to chew on the wrapper) turns out she can get to the candy...note the chocolate ALL over. I wish I got a picture of the finished product, she was quite sticky, cute, but sticky.
I tried taking it away...total freak out. The girl likes her chocolate ok?

I actually really want to be a witch. Like Samantha on Bewitched ya know? Just snap my fingers and bam! dishes done and fresh bread waiting for me. Oh the life that would be. I would be fat, and very tidy.


after the trunk or treat we had a 'pirate princess', a ninja and a puppy come over and play with some golf balls and eat cookies. All in all a good year. Don't even worry, we have several ideas for next year...its going to be awesome. (sad to think Lils will be walking and talking by then!)
Oh and another thing, Halloween sucks in Salem, the streets are empty people! No trick or treaters...where I come from the streets are crawling with kids, as they should be. Honestly, whats the deal????


4 comments:

Tif said...

South salem must be a drag! Up here in the NE part we were crawling with kiddos! We put the girls in the bike stroller and I think they only got out at 3 houses-they were more interested in watching all the "funny funny scary big kids" walking around!

BTW...I love Chad and Lilly's costumes! That's aweseome!

April said...

Very cute...but I thought we weren't supposed to cross dress at church!!
April

LinnieBell said...

Chad and Lily's costumes = perfect. So funny!!!

Lydia said...

Just have to say...nice headband Chad! And Lily is way too cute :o)