Tuesday, November 3, 2009

november leaves.

After being in the casa all morning and most of the the afternoon, the four of us went to our park. I say 'our' cause honestly, with all the time we spend there, we have to have some ownership by now.

Today was possibly the last day to play in dry leaves.
Its November, when the rain starts and doesn't stop until June.
Today I tried to run.
I was told to wait until 6 weeks post partum. I am 3 weeks. It felt like I was 3 weeks. Its really hard to run when you have like no core strength, I only made it one lap around! I guess I was a little too eager. 3 more weeks.
My sweet little Eden, all tucked in. I still cant believe how easy this kid is. (I hope she isn't just storing it all up for 16 years)



Here she is showing the dog her tricks.
She is really good at jumping.

This Chad's favorite picture now. Makes him laugh every time.

ps-we can officially say christmas is next month.

3 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

I'm with ya. I started working out 3weeks after Miles was born. You look great! Keep it up!

Brooke said...

So fun to visit with you today. You have two beautiful girls. Thanks for letting Sam wander around and taste all of your toys. We need to get together more often!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

That picture is AWESOME!! you've convinced me to take Leia to the park today, I"d hate for her to miss playing in the leaves.