Thursday, February 18, 2010

answer:

multiple people have asked,
"who in the heck is behind the camera if you are in the pictures?!"

K, maybe they didn't word it like that, but they thought it.

Most of the time its Chad, sometimes me if I set up the camera or use photo booth on my very loved mac book, or in case of yesterday's adventure in the forest, it was a friend who emailed me pictures later.

No, cool as it may be, I didn't hire anyone to follow us around and take pictures of our madness.

2 comments:

John and Trina Busch said...

I LOVE your cheap mom tricks! keep them coming!

Janice said...

okay, another question...what is photo booth? I love all the pictures you have with your girls. I am the photographer at our house and consequently there aren't as many of me with everyone:) maybe that's good:)