Tuesday, February 9, 2010

studying

look at me, so studious. oh, wait! that's not me, its chad. wearing what i wear when i don't want to put on make up or do my hair! (today)

tonight i am reading for chad and then writing summaries of the chapters. let me tell you the text is just that. no pictures, graphs, not even color. just black times new roman on white paper.
but thats what you do when you are married, right? you help each other out. weather it be with homework or crazy kids.

sometimes i miss school and want to get my masters right now, sometimes find my self a little jealous of chad. then i do this kind of stuff am i am kind of ok with waiting a few more years.

yay for being married!
yay for being a (educated) stay-at-home-mom!
yay for husbands in grad school!
yay for graduation in may!

2 comments:

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

you totally look alike I had to look twice to make sure you hadn't just shaved your head.... Ok, not really.
You make me miss my husband even more right now, though I don't know if I'd want to go camp out in the cold or do push ups for him! I can't believe Chad graduates in just a few months!!! So glad you guys came to Salem for school!

JD said...

Chad looks so funny! He looks like a grandma with the had and glasses!