Sunday, March 7, 2010

memory bank

I while walking by our room I was invited to come cuddle with Chad who had just finished humming Eden to sleep.
I slipped under the covers to join, rested my head next to his and saw this sweet little hand. It was even sweeter when it gently fell on Chad's cheek to stay.

Then Lily woke up from her nap and we whispered for her to climb in with us too. Immediately she wedged herself between the two of us and we whispered all sorts of amazing songs like "popcorn","wheels on the bus" and "Jesus wants me for a sun beam". Chad and I also took turns saying lines and wiggling her toes to 'this little piggy'.

It was such a sweet little moment in time. I plan to log it into my mental memory bank.

1 comment:

Vashti said...

I love that picture! It is so perfect and sweet, thank you for sharing this!