Sunday, November 28, 2010

back to normal life

We bundled up tonight and walked around up-town (translation: downtown) Charlotte.
It is the end of our "break" from normal life. 
Tomorrow we welcome back the 80 hour work weeks, being car-less and fighting off the crazies.
 I needed this break, it was so nice to just do nothing together.
Now I have the strength and hopefully the endurance to keep enjoying this crazy life we got going on.
We can do this!

I think I will make a paper chain to count down Christmas tomorrow, who's with me?

2 comments:

Erin_C said...

you posted my thoughts.

and I'm so in on the paper chain :)

Andrea said...

We do a paper chain every year and that's exactly what we did tonight as part of our FHE. Each night before we cut off a link we all tell an act of service we did that day for someone else. I love this tradition.