My friend Haily, she "tagged" me.
Usually I am not a big fan of tags, but for Haily, I'll do anything.
So here we go!
I do like:
- The Office
- Marriage: I really do not know what to say other than my marriage is possibly the most important aspect of my life.
- Motherhood: In this season of my life, my life IS motherhood.
- Faith: My faith is the reason I have joy. The reason I have hope. I couldn't truly live with out it.
- Goals: Big fan of goals. They keep me in check. There are a pair of really awesome boots I reeeeally want. But one of our goals is to be done with our student loans in 6 years, buying those boots are not conducive to our goal, we have a budget, and we stick to it. I think goals also give hope and excitement to the day. Chad and I really want to live abroad, having this as a goal provides a lot of motivation.
- "I know, right?!"
- "you can either choose 'option A' and have fun, or you can choose 'option B' and go in time out. It's up to you Lils."
- "Where's my toothbrush?" (Lily is mildly obsessed with sneaking it, with the tube of toothpaste and sucking off the tooth paste.)
- "That's double rainbow cool." Please see what I mean HERE.
- Extremes and absolutes are always a bad idea: in politics, hair styles, diets, religion, parenting...
- ALWAYS follow the small promptings you feel.
- Someone will always be skinnier than you, someone will always be fatter, someone will always have a better voice than you, someone will always be tone deaf. Stop comparing.
- Get over yourself. You are not an exception, you are not entitled.
Four things I did yesterday:
- Went to church, on time, lasted all of sacrament meeting, all with out Chad there to help (he had to work). This accomplishment proves that there is a God.
- Had dinner at a friend's house, and I officially want to steal all her furniture.
- Watched Rudolf
- realized I am an acclimated baby, it was 40 degrees out and I thought I was going to die.
Four places I want to visit:
Do you even understand how hard it is to narrow my list down to four?
- New Zealand
- The Netherlands
Four things I am looking forward to:
- Chad getting home
- My sister's (Janell) wedding in the spring!
Need something to blog about? Do this! Let me know if you do so I can read them.