Thursday, October 20, 2011

my (little) space

Heres a little peek into our room:
The new green walls, the duvet I made (ummm just two flat sheets sewn together:) ), the hand-stitched quilt my parents sent me that was from my great great great great grandmas, and the poster I made that says "you are my favorite" in dutch. I still have a couple more things to add to make the room feel more like 'us'. It's a tiny room...basically only our bed fits in here! But, it's cozy and makes me happy when I come in here. 
Now, if you will excuse me, I have a nap to take.

4 comments:

debsfreckles said...

That green is awesome. I love it all. And our room is pretty small too, but I like it that way. I never saw the point of large master bedrooms.
sweet dreams.

Brooke said...

I seriously love the poster. Pretty awesome.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Small is the new black;) At least that's what I tell myself in my cozy house. How did you make the poster? It's wonderful.

Rach said...

for the poster I made it in photo shop...but you could totally do it in word or publisher or something like that. then I just went to my local print shop (kinkos totally works too!) and had them print it off. I told them, I just wanted the cheapest, thinnest poster paper, and in black and white. I did it 2'x3' and it cost $15 and its actually on really nice paper, that actually feels more like plastic its so durable. I think at kinkos they could have done it for $9 but their oversized black and white printer was busted.