I sat down to write a blog post and now I don't know what to say. hmmm.
Welp, here things that are on my mind:
- I just love my kids lately. For some reason, they have been so sweet and fun. Which is nice, cause it seemed like we were kinda on a rotten streak for a bit.
- I fly out to Seattle for my grandpa's funeral this weekend. I am sad he's gone, but more happy than sad. He is now out of that tired old body and with my mom again, kinda jealous actually.
- While in Seattle, I get to see almost 100% of my cousins...its be YEARS since this has happened and I am so so so so so excited. I love my family.
- Maggie is so so so rolly. As in, the girl rolls all ov'r da place. And when she gets real excited she pumps her arms=little push-ups when laying down, I'm obsessed.
- I got a shellac manicure last night, kinda rad.
- I used to think Angelina Ballerina was the worst. Nope, My Little Ponies. My ears bleed when I hear their annoying voices.
- Chad. I just love him. I am so glad I married him.
- Missionaries are coming over for dinner tonight. It will make me miss my brother and sister a lot (they are serving missions right now for our church, too). I am planning on making chicken lettuce wraps...but all I want to do is make cake and get some ice cream and call it dinner?
- Eden's new thing is to sneak a marker and draw tatts all over her self. Currently the tops of her feet and tummy are covered, I secretly love it. Cracks me up. Shhh, don't tell her that though, k?