Wednesday, March 6, 2013

conundrum face

this is mine:

I have a conundrum. I like to blog, I do. But I literally feel like I have no time for it. And I feel bad about it, but then I don't? Cause it really is basically my journal, but I am really focusing on being present with my girls, my husband, friends and myself. Aren't we supposed to live IN the moment? 

 Very verrrrrrrrrry rarely my girls nap at the same time, and when they do, thats my catch-up time of loading the dishwasher, folding laundry, listening to podcasts, you know, like, house type stuff that I am reeeeeeallly good at neglecting all day. And THEN when its bed time, the girls are asleep, I am so wiped out from the day the LAST thing I want to do it hop on the computer and type stuff out.

So what happened? What changed? Did I just neglect my kids a lot more when I blogged daily? I don't think so. I think, it's just I am in a different stage of life. I my youngest is close to 18 months. And she is a busy girl, oh and every had a 3 and 5 year old, too? Also very good at being busy, and when tired they are the MASTERS OF WHINING! 

Wow, so rambly today Rachel, focus, focus.

ANYways. I am setting a blog goal of posting a minimum of twice a week. Cause I do really love being able to read back on my life. 

So, incase thats just not enough of me and my family for you, I opened up my instagram account again. I made it initially for my sisters+Chad+cousin. But now it's not secret nor private: rachmeyn is the name, taking a ton of pictures of my kids in my game. Enjoy!

Did we come to a conclusion? Ummmm....I will work on blogging better (twice a week!) and I am back on the 'gram: rachmeyn.

Adios.

No comments: