Tuesday, June 11, 2013

our tuesday this fine summer day

So we are getting into our summer groove. 
And I must say, this will be a time in my life that I will look back on and just be really happy.
In the early morning I go for a run while the sun rises (read: before it gets stupid hot)
get breakfast made while the girls are waking up, tidy up a bit, then go for adventure #1.
Today #1 was picking strawberries at a farm down the street from us. I was SO impressed with Lils and Eden and how actually really really good they were at picking them. Not a bad strawberry in the two quarts they picked!
 Maggie would eat them about as fast as I would pick them. Once she got full/bored she found a nice dirt road to roll around in.
Strawberries+dirt=this Maggie.

It was a blast. And we have been eating berries all day.

Then we got home, hopped on our bikes and went to our school for free lunch! (a summer program for ALL kids 18 and under, my girls LOVE it.)
Now its nap time/movie time and look! I blogged!!
Gold star to me, its been about month hasn't it?


1 comment:

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Looks like a fun & beautiful day to me!