Wednesday, November 11, 2009

one month

{Eden, during a run}
well its official folks. As of today, I have a one month old. Can you believe it? One month ago I was doing THIS.

I love my baby Eden. I love her little squeaky noises, her panting she does when she is hungry, her constant mohawk, the rolls, her smell, her littleness, how much she sleeps, how well she eats and I love the sweet spirit she has. I am a lucky mom. Keep it up kid.


For Great-Grandma Dolly:
Thank you so much for all the fun stuff you send us! Like your lady bug dress on her? This is the best picture of it on her we could get with out holding her down:)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm so excited to meet your little Eden in just over a week!!! I'm excited to see the rest of you too!

Southern Belle said...

Chad said ya'll had some q's about life in the south? Feel free to email whenever- stacita@juno.com

Gena said...

She is so precious. Both of them really! And I guess I didn't pay attention before because I didn't realize Eden's middle name was Laura until now. That's really pretty.