Friday, April 29, 2011

our song, again.

With each baby I have gestated and birthed,  I have a "song" for them. 

I just listen to a lot of music, like usual, and I dedicate a song for them. It's our special song that whenever I hear it, I think of the time that they were mine, and only mine. I get really emotional now when I hear 'their song' cause they become rather special to me. Even though they actually are not emotional songs what so ever.

My third child's song is officially: Send Me On My Way- Rusted Root. The live version of course. 
I love it. It fits how I feel, and how this baby feels, if that makes sense. 

Lily's song.
Eden's song.

3 comments:

Joe and Alice Waarvik said...

I so missed your baby #3 post but suspected it after your tappings post. I had to go back and see what I missed. LOL! We were done done after 3! Then I got pregnant and now we aim to adopt 2 more! LOL I just can't get enough of my kidos! So happy for you!!

Celeste said...

Love this. Wish I'd have done it with mine, you know, cuz I'm uncreative like that. Great song choices btw. If I was knockered up I'd pick All At Once by TATE.

Holly said...

that is crazy...I too have songs for each one of my children!!! Great minds think alike, I guess!!! So exciting and 3 is a magical number:0)